The major focus of this release was providing better feedback and instructions when making new games. If you've had any trouble doing it before, give it another try now.
* Freez! (Another user submission. Thanks to Henry Lahore! http://www.tinyurl.com/Freezipad)
New Features in the UI:
* An expanded "Create A Game" menu with links to online forums / resources.
* A "Edit Game" menu available inside the game, which reports on errors and allows you edit xml files directly on the iPad.
* Missing images are displayed with a question mark placeholder image.
New Features in the Engine:
* Stacks of identical pieces may now be created using a "count" argument in the piece tag.
* Grids of identical locations mays also be created using the new "rows" and "cols" attributes of location tags.
* A new "send_to_back" action, allowing pieces in a stack to be cycled though.
* A new "move_piece_at_location" action, giving extra options to move pieces when tapped.