Go check it out in the App store. Here are the update notes:
What's New in Version 1.30
Two new Eurogame inspired titles!
* Cities of Calvino
* Pirates vs. Ninjas
New Features in the UI:
* EveryGame can now open .zip and .ege files directly from Mail or Safari on the iPad -- no more need to sync in iTunes
* Tabs for off-screen boards can now be named and positioned in the game.xml file
New Features in the Engine
* New "random_side_at_location" action, allowing games with dice-locking to be easily made
* The font size and color for location displays can now be specified.
* New location display types allow easy annotation based on piece name, or location name
* Various bugs fixed.