Go download it from the app store. It's got some new features we're really excited about, like panning and zooming for large boards!
* My Apologies (Our first user submitted creation. Thanks to Mike Houser! http://www.casdra.com/blog/)
* Tic Tac Toe
* Chess and Hnefatafl now support capturing by dragging one piece atop another.
New features in the UI:
* Pan and Zoom
New features in the Engine:
* Non-dragable pieces
* Pieces may perform many actions when tapped
* Pieces may apply actions to other pieces
* Pieces may automatically capture / trade places when dragged onto one another
* Fixed a potential crash when locations referenced in xml file did not exist
* Fixed a crash that occurred when the enter key was pressed while saving